RULES of the FARM
- Please respect other users at all times and where possible offer assistance and report if somebody is in need or injured.
- Enter the farm only at the designated entry points. Your cooperation in this regard is very important. Confining entry to the access points greatly aids in detecting the movement of poachers & unwanted individuals.
- ALWAYS have your access card on you – this helps us greatly in keeping unwanted individuals off the premises. In cases of injury is It is also valuable for identification and alerting family/friends for medical information.
- NO collection or cutting of wood, fires, littering, hunting, trappping, shooting or camping.
- Keep gates closed at all times.
- Please report any suspicious activity, injured persons & animals, and broken/dangerous infrastructure.
DOG WALKERS AND HIKERS PLEASE NOTE
No chasing of game or livestock – Aggressive and uncontrollable dogs will not be allowed
Dogs must have identification collars on and be on leashes within the gate vicinity
Dogs must have up to date vaccinations
RIGHT OF WAY
Roads: Walkers have right of way
Trails: Cyclists have right of way
On Trails: Downhill traffic has right of way
OUR SECURITY POLICY:
It is the responsibility of all visitors, contractors, security personnel and employees to maintain a secure environment in which risks to people, the farm and the community are identified, assessed and mitigated to as low as practicable. By commitment to the security procedure and reporting of all security incidents, concerns, near-misses and non-compliances in accordance to the reporting procedures by all the parties mentioned above and other special means a safe and secure environment will be achieved.
A SHORT INTRODUCTION ON WHO RISK CORPS SECURITY IS:
“Having built up invaluable experience serving in a special ops unit of the French Foreign Legion, I came back to Namibia where I was raised. I studied security management and shortly afterwards a few of my old colleagues and I decided to start Risk Corps Security, a Private Military/ Security Company also known as a PMC. In a world where security is a growing concern and a more and more competitive industry with small firms on the rise it is our main objective to stay ahead of the pack. Our services range through all forms of security services such as consulting and contracting.’
Louis Nutt (MD)